- My child loves going to her “art club” and tells everyone about it. Caroline is wonderful with the children. She is so welcoming and calm ensuring all their needs are met
Cameron has adored his art class. He struggles with fine motor skills but the art work he has produced with gentle,fun, achievable encouragement from Caroline is, simply outstanding. His confidence has developed,he comes out of class happy and with new skills. It’s his favourite part of the week
- My daughter has just returned for her second block as she really enjoys the teenage classes. She finds it interesting and the atmosphere is calm and relaxing. Caroline is very helpful and is good at teaching different techniques and explaining everything. I would thoroughly recommend Caroline's classes for anyone who enjoys art.
Finlay loves coming to The Wee Art Studio! He loves the small classes along with the fun & friendly atmosphere that Caroline’s art studio provides. He thoroughly enjoys all the various art techniques and mediums that he has been learning about and using and can’t wait to start the next block!!! Thank you so much
Wonderful wee creative haven on our doorstep. Caroline is very gentle and encouraging with the children and has great ideas- we truly love the artwork that comes home! Our son says his art class is his favourite thing in the week
My daughter has really enjoyed her time at ‘art club’ (as she calls it) so far. Caroline is friendly, welcoming and encouraging, and my daughter continues with the techniques she is learning when she gets creative at home. Highly recommended
My child loves going to The Wee Art Studio! Caroline creates a calm, relaxing atmosphere and the kids create fabulous art work, learning about the inspiring artists at the same time. Thank you, Caroline
I liked doing the silly comic characters and Graffiti style name we painted
- Thank you Caroline Bennett, Theo really enjoyed his time at the wee art studio today. Would highly recommend it to others to attend Caroline’s classes
- Thanks Caroline, Christian had a lovely afternoon at the pop art themed art workshop
- Thanks Caroline, Glen enjoyed the art workshop today, will definitely be back”
- Cameron loved the pop art workshop and will be back
My daughter has started going to Caroline’s classes and loves it! The quality of work she is bringing home and the techniques she is learning are fantastic. I’d thoroughly recommend these classes to anyone! Keep up the good work Caroline!
My daughter adores The Wee Art Studio. It’s the highlight of her week learning with Caroline. A lovely, relaxed environment and very homely while still learning a new skill.’
My daughter had her birthday party here today! I’ve known Caroline since our art school days so knowing how amazing she is I just chilled! The girls had an absolutely AMAZING time, all I could hear was laughter and the results were amazing! Glass painting and plate decorating! Every single parent has messaged me to say what a great time their child had and that their crafty items are awesome! Thanks so much Caroline! Definitely recommend! Thanks for making Ella’s party so special xx
My son loved the art class on portraiture. Caroline's gentle encouraging approach has really boasted his confidence and his interest in drawing. I would highly recommend the Wee Art Studio.
- My daughter has been going to the Wee Art Studio since August. She adores it! She comes home inspired and starts being creative, practicing the techniques she has learnt in the class. I am amazed at the beautiful pieces of art she comes home with ! By far the best art class she has ever been too! Thank you Caroline.
- My daughter loves it! A lovely space for creativity, Caroline always makes everyone welcome ☺
- My daughter loves coming to Caroline’s weekly art class. Caroline is so friendly and welcoming and creates a calm and relaxing environment for the children. So far, in a few short weeks, she has been taught a variety of fun and interesting techniques and has produced some lovely pieces now on display in her room. Every week my daughter asks if there is art class this week! Thank you Caroline!!
- Testimonial Adult class'Attended a few different art classes - but this is by far the best. Really relaxed, fun yet informative sessions. The classes have lead me to try new techniques & styles that I would not have otherwise known how to tackle or indeed been brave enough to try. Have already recommended to friends & plan to return'.
- Thank you Caroline for our wee adult group on a Thursday evening. Thoroughly enjoying the learning experience and getting my creative juices flowing.This is my favourite two hours of the week! Loving it and would still like another session to try out more styles etc.
- Testimonial Teenage ClassMy son Matteo really enjoys the teen art class. He loves learning all the new techniques and how to improve his art work. He enjoys that ever student gets to pick the pieces they are interested in working on.
- Testimonial Kids Class Hey Caroline I just wanted to say thanks as Ruaridh enjoys your class and he loves his clay gargoyles. Such pleasure! He has been playing with them and telling me all about how he made them. What a lovely job you have!